Home Of Sports and Entertainment

Sports News. Hot Interviews. live Updates.

Advertise with us today

Advertise with us today

Sunday, 10 November 2024

Exclusive. This Appointment will lead to greater things in Plateau State. Super Eagles Legend Benedict Akwuegbu.

Former Super Eagles Of Nigeria forward Benedict Akwuegbu says, the appointment given to him by the Executive Governor will turn things around for the State owned Football Team Plateau United.

His Excellency Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang appointed the former AK Graz goal poacher to be the Sole Consultant of Plateau United.

Speaking Exclusively to Chief Correspondent Sunday Onuchukwu Osunkwo on phone from London, the FIFA World Cup 2002 Korea/Japan Star expressed his joy about the appointment. 

"I want to use this opportunity to thank the Governor for this great appointment, I will use my experience as a former International to transform Plateau United to another level, he is the best Governor so far to me, and I really do appreciate this offer,  I grew up in Jos so is like coming home to contribute to my home team"







Published by Sunday Onuchukwu Osunkwo an International Sports Journalist based in the United States. 



No comments:

Post a Comment